COVID-19

On this page we will keep you updated on the COVID-19 situation on Curacao. Here you will find the current measures on the island and our adjusted cancellation policy.

Due to the pandemic the choice of destinations to spend a relaxing, sunny holiday the next couple of months is getting smaller. Luckily, Curaçao welcomes you with open arms this fall and winter, at an appropriate distance. The sun on your skin, views over the bright blue sea, a cold drink always within arm’s reach; all those worries you’ve had in the last couple of months will slowly fade away.


COVID-19 update

The borders of Curaçao are open again for tourists from Canada, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida. The number of positive cases on the island is under control. As a COVID-19 PCR-test is mandatory for all tourists and local measures are in place, the presence of COVID-19 on the island isn’t as intrusive. Of course, Curacao has taken safety precautions for both the locals and the visitors to ensure the island is one of the few places in the world where you can safely relax at this moment.

So, don’t wait any longer. The Curaçao sun is waiting for you. Feel it for yourself!

We offer you a safe and private place to soak up the sun.

Adjusted cancellation policy

We understand the uncertainty surrounding the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have therefore adjusted our cancellation policies for futures stays as follows:

The health and safety of all of our guests is of outmost importance to us. We understand that you may be doubting an upcoming stay, because of the uncertainty of travelling at the moment. 

We have therefore adjusted our cancellation policies in order to accommodate your travel plans as much as possible. 

For reservations made from October 1st 2020, for a stay in 2020 and 2021, we now offer a flexible policy which makes it possible for you to change the dates of your stay if you are unable to travel to Curacao due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Instead of our regular 50% deposit payment, the deposit for reservations made before December 31st, 2020, and for a stay in 2020 or 2021 will now be 30%. The other 70% will be due 6 weeks before arrival.  

*This change in policy is only applicable for bookings made directly via our website. For bookings made via (online) travel agents or booking sites, it is recommended to check directly with the company you booked through to understand what their policies are. 

Current measures on Curacao

- Bars and restaurants are allowed to stay open until 10PM

- A curfew from 11PM-5AM

- A max of 50 people are allowed per establishment

- Gyms, fitness centers, Crossfit box, etc. will have max capacity of 25 people allowed

It is very peaceful and quiet at the moment on Curacao, a perfect moment to explore the island en enjoy it to the fullest. All restaurants and beaches are open. 

At Sirena Bay Estate we offer you a safe, hygienic and private place to soak up the sun. Our staff will assist you with anything and our private chefs can create magical dinners on the pool side. Even for diving, yoga, massages, swimming and many other activities you don't have to leave the premises. And if you'd like to explore the beautiful beaches, culture and nature of Curacao, we are there to give you the best tips.